Default Top Ten Reasons you know it is almost time to leave for Couples:

Top Ten Reasons you know it is almost time to leave for Couples:

#10 Your half packed suitcase has been on the floor of the bedroom for several weeks.

#9 You have tried all you bathing suits on,… twice.

#8 You order another bathing suit.

#7 The song, “Take me to Jamaica” by Ziggy Marley and Toots Hibbert is stuck in your head.

#6 Its 50 past the hour,… time for the Tropical Update!

#5 Your itinerary has been posted on the fridge for over a week.

#4 You are on a first name basis with all the tanning salon attendants.

#3 You only wear tropical shirts to work.

#2 Your standard reply to everything is “No Problem”

…and the #1 reason you know it is almost time to leave for Couples:

You are spending WAY too much time on the message board!!

Emily and Gale (Rastagirl and DrBird)
    Leaving July 28th for trip 7 to CSA!!!!

"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

great post!!! i know exactly how you feel....we aren't leaving till September and my suitcase is already half packed

My husband just today starting singing Reggae songs and we still have a little over 4 months to go! Boy, are we HOMESICK!

I would have to add:

- You have bought all the Red Stripe from your local beverage store and are waiting for them to replenish their stock.

- You have memorized the reggae station on directv (863)

Beth (Leaving 8/7 for CSS!)

I completely agree! We leave in about 5 and a half weeks for CSA and I have done almost all of these. My husband was just trying on all of his swimsuits last night.

I am so all over #6
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 14
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

Have a great time! Will watch for your posts and pictures!!! Razzl

Thanks for the replies. Our countdown clock is reading 0 days-just hours left to go! We will be sure and post some photos of trip #7 to CSA. By the way, I have found the #1 thing that helps with leaving Couples is to already have your next trip planned (lol.) We have trip #8 booked for Septmember, 2011. We are doing a split trip between CSA/CSS-18 days-our longest yet!

One Love and Blessings to All,
    Rastagirl

"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Also:

1) You've bought enough sunscreen to last for 5 years at home but should do for a week in the Jamaican sun.

2) You've talked with your "Pet Sitter" who you only talk to when you're going to Jamaica.

3) You've tried your swimsuits on over & over & finally decided that you're never going to lose that 20 pounds before you go so you have to have 2 new ones so you get those ordered ....... They arrive & you decide "what the heck" just as well order 2 more ..... you can't have too many & those old ones are in all your pictures from the last 2 trips to Couples.

4) You've been to the tanning bed so much that people start asking "How was your trip to Jamaica?"

5) You've got your "To Do" List of things to take care of before your trip out & have started marking off stuff that you've already done.

6) You keep checking your flight info to make sure there are no changes.

7) You've made your next hair appt. so that you'll be looking good for your trip.

8) The craving for jerk chicken is getting really strong.

9) You find yourself singing "One Love" to yourself.

10) You're sending your spouse e-mails counting down the days until ................................ you're there!

5 Weeks & we'll be at CN ........ WOO HOO!
    Julie

Quote Originally Posted by KCJen View Post
    I completely agree! We leave in about 5 and a half weeks for CSA and I have done almost all of these. My husband was just trying on all of his swimsuits last night.
    Hey kcJen, I take it you're from kansas city, we live in kc too. We just got back from CSA on the 11th! Say hey to Winston at the martini bar for us!!!

RastaGirl & DrBird,

Love the list, it has been 15 years since we have been to Jamaica (before kids) and are so ready to leave in 2 days. We've hit just about everything on the list! Maybe we'll run into you at CSA

Mike (& Karen)
    July 31 - August 7

Another reason why you know it's almost time to leave for Couples is you can't wipe that grin off your face! We have just returned from trip number #5 to CN and I am still smiling!!