Hybrid View

Default how early do you have to leave

How many hours before your flight do you have to leave CSA? Does the front desk or concierge let you know what time the transfer shuttle will be there?
    Last edited by AsTheCrowsFly; July 26th, 2010 at 09:36 AM.

We where @ CSS last year ,and we got a package a day or 2 before we left, that has all timing on it. when you get there they take all you flight info.

So when you get the package check out all timing for your flight , bags pick up and shuttle time. We also went on line to check with the Air line for any flight time changes the day before.

I'm sure ALL Couples work the same. We will be going to CSA this Feb,

Have a great time. Do fill us in when you return

About a day before yuor departure date you will get a message from the front desk delivered to your room with the time you should have your luggage ready for pick up and what time your van to the airport will leave. Figure 4 to 4 1/2 hours prior to your departing flight. If you want to leave later you have to sign a release not holding Couples resort responisble if you don't make your flight.
    Our advice is take the time they give you and spend the extra time shopping at the airport

We stayed at CSA the first week in July and we never received a message from the front desk but the night before we departed we went to the front desk and got the information.

Thanks for the replies! I will do my shopping at the airport (I hate to shop on vacation anyway) and will definitely report back on our CSA experience. Can't wait!

We just got back from CN a week or so ago. The departure info was in our room 2 days before we left. We had a 2:50 pm flight and we had to have our suitcases outside our room door by 9:00 and waiting out front for the shuttle at 10:15. We had plenty of time to shop at the airport.

Enjoy your trip

We were changed from an 11:45 am flight out to a 7am flight out. Not looking forward to that part of the trip, but unfortunately it is the only flight where we can still get home in the same day. And now we have a 6 hour layover in Miami.

We recently stayed at CN. Our flight was scheduled to leave Mobay at 1:45 p.m. We were to have our bags out at 7:30 a.m. and were to depart CN at 8:15 a.m. We had already chosen to fly Timair so we didn't leave the resort until 10:15 a.m. for our 10:30 Timair flight (expensive but worth it to us).

The first two replies are correct.