Default One last question!

I just have one last random question while I'm packing for our trip to CN to get married!! Can I pack my razors in my carry on bag? I haven't been on a plane in almost 2 years and I just can't remember. We leave Tuesday and we couldn't be more excited!

No you cannot tkae razors in your carry-on... nor scissors of anny size... just pack all that stuff in a checked bag or buy some disposables when you get to the resort. Anything that might be preceived as having a sharp edge... nail clippers included should be checked just to be safe.

You're going to love CN!

ENJOY!!!

If it's a "safety razor" (meaning the kind most folks shave with, especially the cartridge type), you'll have no trouble with it on your carry-on baggage.

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtrav...ted-items.shtm

Of course, if you insist on travelling with your "Sweeney Todd Special" straight razor, all bets are off!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
    I have packed my razors in my carry on bag for my last few trips (to Canada, Jamaica, Spain) without any problems.

Yes, you most definitely can pack your razors in your carryon bag, as long as they are not "free" razors, but attached already to a handle. I travel every week for work, so you'll be fine.

See. What do I know. I guess you can take your razors. I just don't want any hassles at security so I just check anything I think they might not like on board.

ENJOY!!!