Hybrid View

Default Cancun to MBJ direct Flights?

I hope someone in Couples Land can help me with this one. We have our annual trip to Couples booked for CN 4/14 to 4/22. I haven't booked the flights yet, just the resort. Our daughters best friend is getting married at an AI in Cancun on 4/15 and we are invited. I can change our dates at CN to fit this in with no problem. Our plan would be to go to Cancun on 4/14 for 2 nights and head to CN on the 16th. The only problem is I haven't been able to find any airline that flies direct to MBJ from Cancun. They all go to MBJ via Florida. Does anyone know if there is any airline that flies direct? If not, we would probably have to spend the night of the 16th in Miami and catch an early flight to MBJ the next day. If we try to get to Jamaica on the same day we leave Cancun, we wouldn't get to CN until the evening and I would like to avoid that.
    Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

According to Kayak you will have to do American through Miami.

rjammin,
    Tell your daughter's friend to get married in Jamaica. I'm sure it would be cheaper and a whole lot nicer and more romantic than Cancun. Problem solved.
    "Once you go...you know.
    Steve & Victoria

You need a good travel agent to help you work this out. Ask friends, co-workers, etc who they have used. Or just call some local travel agencies in your area and ask a few questions and go with the one that gives you the best "vibe". A good travel agent is always worth their weight in beach sand!

Default Jet Blue Sale

You may want to check into Jet Blue. They released a sale this morning that might work for you. You could fly from Cancun to Fort Lauderdale than Fort Lauderdale to Montego Bay. Not sure of times or anything but it might help. Their rates are like $19 and $59, I think. I hope it helps

You need a good travel agent to help you work this out. Ask friends, co-workers, etc who they have used. Or just call some local travel agencies in your area and ask a few questions and go with the one that gives you the best "vibe". A good travel agent is always worth their weight in beach sand!

Thank you Sherrynchuck, you are my new best friend!

Thanks to all that responded. It looks like American Airlines with a layover is my only option. JetBlue would be the same thing.
    As far as convincing her friend to get married in Jamaica, no luck. We've been to Jamaica 8 times and have told her how much we love it there. I think they picked Cancun because they've been there before, know what to expect, and have never been to Jamaica. Oh well.
    One way or another, we'll be "back home" at CN in April, even if we have to swim from Cancun to Mobay.