Default Thank you CTI "Islanders"

We just wanted to say thanks to Fred and the rest of the gang that made us feel like we knew them for years. Words can not express the great, warm welcoming we received on first trip to the island and our first nude experience ever. As a refresher to those of you wondering, that may have been there, we we're the incredibly shy middle aged couple. My wife was the attractive blonde that eventually danced outside of the pool! To all of you-THANK YOU! We will never forget you.
    J&F
    PS...We're coming back in Feb!!!

wow I'm glad that you took the time to post this. My fiance and I are going to CTI in Sept and I was REALLY nervous about the island u have kinda put me on ease!!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by engagedluv View Post
    wow I'm glad that you took the time to post this. My fiance and I are going to CTI in Sept and I was REALLY nervous about the island u have kinda put me on ease!!! Thanks
    When in September? We are part of a group called the Ivan Islanders and we arrive the second week of September.... Also Fred and Cynthia (Mom & Dad) come and join us for the time we are there.... you can see our post in the Meet-up at couples thread under Ivan Islanders...there is not a thing to worry about on the island...

See you in Feb. Will be there 12th-19th.