Default Internet access at CSA

I know I read somewhere that CSA has internet access. Do they have an area with computers that we're able to use? Or does the internet access just mean you can get access to the internet if you bring your own laptop? Thanks!

Default Yes...if I remember correctly

We were there in 2007, so it might have changed since then, but they had a room with several computers with internet access that you could use. It was very nice and handy. I'm not sure if they have access in the lobby, since I didn't bring a computer with me. Hope that at least somewhat helps!

There is a room with plenty of public access computers.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Is there wireless covering the entire resort? I wonder if my iPhone internet access will work there, and I wonder if there is an extra charge by AT&T for using it in Jamaica?

I think I recall reading this somewhere, but is there no Internet access in the guest rooms, if you bring your own laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by VacationLover View Post
    Is there wireless covering the entire resort? I wonder if my iPhone internet access will work there, and I wonder if there is an extra charge by AT&T for using it in Jamaica?
    It will be spotty, there is wireless in the greathouse, main building, and palms.

Wireless hot spots in some areas. Some rooms have internet in the room. Most do not. Otherwise you are free to use the public computers in the Great House.
    CN-July 2006
    CSA-July 2009
    CSA-July 2011

Eat, Drink, and be Merry for tomorrow you may die.

If I correctly understand, the GreatHouse complex and the Main Lobby are hotspots. Nearby buildings, including the Palms and some accomodations, will have reception by virue of their proximity to the hotspots.

I hope that helps...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"