Default CTI Entainment Crew

We just got back Monday from CTI on our wedding/honeymoon. WE LOVED IT!!! Everyone was so great, esp the enterainment crew. swo we wanna give a shout out to Yohan, Matthew, Katie. =) If anyone knows Katie's email or facebook please send it to me because we didnt get it before we leave and would love to stay in contact with her!! If anyone wants to know anything, please just ask. Food was good and the service was excellent! Forure would go back in a heart beat. The Dunns, snorkeling and the catamaran cruise is a must. Shopping was good too, we really didn't have much trouble at all with people being pushy which was good. Always say a lower price then what they tell you. Anyone going soon enjoy yourself and relax!!

We have been to a wide variety of AI's and curious when we read a rave review that specifies the entertainment crew. One of the attractions ( on paper) is couples appears to be a laid back "ADULT" upscale resort. The last thing we would want on a romantic holiday is to have entertainment people approaching us on the beach to play a water ballon game ( as in the DR) or have the entertainment staff yelling into a bull horn to do such and such.
    Can someon share with us what the impact of the entertainment crew is that waraants a rave review? Again we have been to many AI and my idea of an excellent Entertainment staff is at the end of the week i didnt even realize they were present. Can the couples vets share some entertainment crew experiences thanks ...

If you don't want to do something, you'll never be harassed about it. The schedules are posted daily for activities, and the staff keeps it fun if you choose to show up and participate.

Wow, we LOVED the entertainment staff, and they don't bother you at all. They actually work their tails off six days a week to make sure those who do want to have fun have interesting things to do! My husband and I had a blast playing their games, dancing with them, and getting to know them. They do not bother people who clearly want to just have quiet couple time. They are there to provide a service that many of us appreciate and I can't wait to get back to see THEM again!!
    Kadie is on FB. Email me and I will give you her contact info. aacebrack@charter.net

Quote Originally Posted by maywillcomehard View Post
    We have been to a wide variety of AI's and curious when we read a rave review that specifies the entertainment crew. One of the attractions ( on paper) is couples appears to be a laid back "ADULT" upscale resort. The last thing we would want on a romantic holiday is to have entertainment people approaching us on the beach to play a water ballon game ( as in the DR) or have the entertainment staff yelling into a bull horn to do such and such.
    Can someon share with us what the impact of the entertainment crew is that waraants a rave review? Again we have been to many AI and my idea of an excellent Entertainment staff is at the end of the week i didnt even realize they were present. Can the couples vets share some entertainment crew experiences thanks ...
    I don't know which resort you are going to but if you are going to CTI, they mostly come to the swim up bar and pool. So if you want more quiet, there is the beach, the main pool or the island. Really about all they do is come to the area and ask if anyone wants to participate. I think I saw Kadie only once this trip and Matthew a few times.
    Vicky

In all our trips to the Couples Resorts(mainly CSA) I can not remember even one time being approached by anyone on the entertainment staff to play any games etc... That's one of the many things I love about it! No "playmakers". Of course,I have seen guests having a good time with staff, playing volleyball etc.. but its completely up to the guest to join in, no pressure whatsoever.

thanks for the input i was hoping the entertainment, staff at couples was "different" and based on the feedback they are