Default 105 Degrees: Cooler in Jamaica

It is suppose to reach 105 degrees here today with a heat index of 120. That will be the hottest here since 1980. This will be the 11th day this summer we have been over 100 degrees. I can actually say I am looking forward to the cooler weather of Jamaica. Never thought I would say that.

CSS 13 more days. 10 more days of work!!!!

It has been hot in the US...but hotter or colder...makes no difference. If you are in Jamaica, all is better and plenty of places to cool off if needed. Life is much better in Jamaica.

HAWGFAN - Yesterday in N.Tx the car read 108f! soo "we feel your pain brother (or sister)" lol We also look forward to the cooler weather in Jamaica in 43 days! You both enjoy your trip to CSS!
    Macsaggie!

We left Alabama to go to Couples this July and the air and water were definitely cooler in Jamaica. We couldn't believe it. The water in our area lakes is so hot, you can't wait to get out!! The ocean around CN was so refreshing!

I know what you mean HAWGFAN ..... We're here in AR also and I saw the bank thermometer yesterday hit 108. That translates into about 125-140 in the back of my UPS truck ......
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!