Default December 26th until Jan 2/11 New Years Eve Party?

New Years Eve Party? Can anyone tell us what to expect. Love to dance. We are celbrating our 25th anniversary Which place is best do you think for celebrating New Years?
    Last edited by knkbaird; July 29th, 2010 at 10:24 AM.

We have been to CSA twice for New Year's. They have wonderful parties!! The first year we went to Feathers (it was still on the other side of the road). Dinner was quite elegant. The entertainment was excellent. The next time we enjoyed the dinner and entertainment at the Palms. It was so much fun. We can't decide which one we want to attend this year, but definitely can't wait. Both parties will be exceptional.
    Greg and Dari

Default New Years EVe

Are you saying CSA has parties in different areas for New Years Eve? Stayed at CSS last year and New Years Eve was celebrated all in one place on the beach.

Yes. CSA has multiple parties (3 I think) which have different vibes. The biggest party is at the Palms/Lemongrass with huge seafood buffet (lobster etc.), live bands, balloon drop, free flowing champagne and full bars. There are two other parties (Feathers and Patois) with different music (I think live jazz or classical) and fixed menus with table service (classier but more low key so it depends what you are looking for in your NYE celebration). You have to pick one and reserve when you get to the resort. They are all awesome from what I hear-I have only done the Palms since I like to dance and enjoy balloon drops and running out to the beach for the fireworks at midnight. Nothing like starting the New Year dancing with toes in the warm Caribbean, under the stars and fireworks, to live reggae! Best NYE anywhere!!!

Default New Years Eve 2010

Thanks for the update.

Only a few more days. Looks like we will do Palms/Lemongrass. We love the different selection of foods and running out to the Caribbean at mid night under the stars sounds great!

Any one else doing Palms/Lemongrass?