Thread: Bottled water?

Default Bottled water?

Will CN leave bottled water in your room if you request it? We don't usually drink alcohol in our room but do tend to drink a lot of water.

Yes bottled water is on the choice of drinks you can get. There is no problem with drinking water from the tap either and I think they put ice in a pitcher for us each day, if I remember right. Plenty of water anywhere you want and it is very safe to drink.

Not sure about CN but there was always bottled water in our fridge at CSA. I would grab a bottle for my beach bag each morning when heading to the beach.

Yes, just mark it on the checklist for the mini fridge fill up. Wata

will the mini bar have anything in it when we check in or do we have to wait a day to have it stocked?

Quote Originally Posted by toothlady View Post
    will the mini bar have anything in it when we check in or do we have to wait a day to have it stocked?
    Ours had soft drinks and a couple juices and water. When we got there we asked Franklin if he could call and have a couple beers delivered and he (VERY GRACIOUSLY) did that for us. Most of the time though I think you fill the card out and get it the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by toothlady View Post
    It has been stocked when we've arrived.

EDIT: clarifying that I mean it was stocked with water, juices and soda. The alcohol was delivered per our checklist the next day.
    Last edited by rudi; August 6th, 2010 at 03:02 PM.

Wow, the water is safe to drink in Jamaica? I thought it wasn't?

Quote Originally Posted by rfleming View Post
    Repeat after me:

Jamaica is not Mexico. The tap water is perfectly safe to drink.

Quote Originally Posted by rfleming View Post
    This isn't Mexico. The tap water in JA is better than the bottled stuff in the US.

You can absolutely drink the water in Jamaica. It's good! That, and the fact they speak English, are what got us to try Jamaica in the first place. Now, it's the people, the service, the food.....just the over-all vibe!! Oh, and the beautiful beaches
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 14
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

jagorham: I'm certainly NOT comparing Jamaica to Mexico! I'm comparing it to the Dominican actually--a close neighbor in the Caribbean. You certainly could NOT drink the water in the DR. Good to know that our stomachs won't suffer at all in Jamaica!! Thanks all!

Jamaica actually exports some of it's water to other Caribbean countries. It's very safe to drink, and you should have plenty of it in order to to stay hydrated in the steamy tropical climate.
    nobody's favorite poster

Yes the water is safe. As stated above they export their water to other countries. I drank water there and did not get sick.