Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Murtle. Have been before , in 2007, 2010 and twice in 2011. yes, just paradise. Meeting up with 2 english and 4 americans while we are there. So should have a good time. Carole.

Hi We are repeaters went to CSA November 2010 and married there.....wow what an experience the best ever. So good that we are going back to CN in June 2013 with friends who took our advice and at marrying also. What more can I say but its the best holiday we have ever had and we've had loads. Couples you rock....Yeah mon !!!!!!

Julie And Pete from Tamworth Staffs.

Quote Originally Posted by b775pd View Post
    Hi We are repeaters went to CSA November 2010 and married there.....wow what an experience the best ever. So good that we are going back to CN in June 2013 with friends who took our advice and at marrying also. What more can I say but its the best holiday we have ever had and we've had loads. Couples you rock....Yeah mon !!!!!!

Julie And Pete from Tamworth Staffs.
    Just about neighbours, Julie and Pete! We're in Burton-upon-Trent, Staffs. :-) CSA in Feb/March 2012, loved it, now trying CSS in late Nov/early Dec.

Just booked a third visit to Sans Souci for 7th - 21st June. Can't bloody wait! That sand gravity in Jamaica is incredibly strong and I have a feeling I might just take advantage of that!

Have booked through Kenwood travel and upgraded to Club class for an additional 334 a head from economy cost! Amazing value!!

Any other Brits going to be there?

Anyone flying out of Gatwick on the 12.10 to Kingston tomorrow morning? I guess I'll be lucky if the mods deal with this one in time! If anyone is off to CSS over the next 2 weeks......we'll see you there!

Oh yes!!

We're flying to MBJ on Friday 25th October with Virgin Atlantic on a Couples secret rendezvous anyone else on the same flight?

Any Brits at CSA early April 2014? Our first time there - and to Jamaica full stop!

We are returning to Sans Souci for 2 weeks from 19th September to 4th October
    We had the misfortune to be there last year when SSB was closed.
    This will be 14th Visit to Jamaica, with most to Braco where we made a great group of friends who will be joining us
    Jerry and Bev

We also will be there from 24th September and 5th October, this will be our 9th visit to Jamaica.
    7th to CSS, once to Tower Island and once to S resort at Montego Bay.
    Hope to have another enjoyable holiday.

Anyone going first 10 days of October? We haven't decided which resort yet and I keep changing my mind but must book soon so I can get excited!

We shall miss you QuietBrits as we arrive at CSS on 5th October! Hope you have a great time (we know you will!). Alison, Jenny and I shall be at Sans Souci on 5th so may well see you around if you choose that resort. Is it your first time to a couples resort? Plenty of help here when you want to know which resort to go for but it would be useful if you let us know what your wish list is. If it to take advantage of the AN facilities then Swept Away is out (there is no AN there). If you want blue waters that you can easily paddle in then Negril is more for you. Why not post here and let us know what you'd really like when you get there. All couples resorts are great but they all differ. We really didn't take to Tower Isle when we visited for the day but it is more hotel-like than CSS. We preferred CSS but the water there is less clear and the snorkelling limited. The AN beach is, however, brilliant as it is very secluded and has plenty of space if you don't want to mix with others. You can use the pool, there is a walk up bar in the swimming pool area, there is an huge (new) hot tub and plenty of lunch food to choose from at the grill.

J & J

Alison, we will be at CTI from 5-15th October. We are Brits but have lived in the States for almost 17 years. There are a group of us that go around the same time each year. Mostly Americans but we also have various Brit friends come over when they can. You will enjoy any of the Couples Resorts. We have done all of them more than once but CTI is our favorite.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4