Default Cti-- october 18-25

My fiancee and I will be getting married on october 20. This is our first trip to CTI. We are very excited. If there is anyone else that will be there at this time let us know. It would be fun to meet some people, especially if you have already been and know the tricks of having a great time.

Default Cti-- october 18-25

My fiancé (well by that time, he'll be my husband) and I will be getting married October 15, 2010 and heading out to CTI Oct 18 for a week. We're very excited & looking forward to post-wedding planning relaxation. While I haven't been to CTI (hubby hasn't been to JA period), I've heard great things. You're getting married there?? That will be absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations! If we do see you guys, we'll be sure to toast to the occasion

Go to the meet up at couples thread - CTI Oct 2010 (under the pictures), and give your names and dates and I'll add you in. There are a lot of us there, many of us long time repeaters. The only trick to enjoying the CTI experience is to relax, smile and have fun. That's what everyone else will be doing. You are going to have a great time.

That's the best day ever to get married... also our anniversary Our first time in Jamaica and CTI. We will be there from 10/23-10/28

Click on the "Meet Up" tab at the top, then Couples Tower Isle. You may find a list for the month of November. We have one every year for July and have started the July 2011 already.
    Vicky

my fiance and i will be there oct 23-30 getting married on the 26 at CTI... am SO excited!!

This is going to be so awesome. We are so excited.