Hybrid View

Default CTI in September

My husband and I are at CTI 9/6-9/11...we've never been to Jamaica...generally how is the weather during that time...has anyone gone on a zip line...

The weather is GREAT in September. Usually in the upper 80's to 90's and ALL THAT HUMIDITY! Get ready!

My wife and I have visited CTI 3 times during the first week of September and have booked again from 8/27 thru 9/3 of 2011...The weather has always been fantastic! Enjoy!!!!

hi- we are at CTI on 6th Sept 2010 [ getting married there 10th September]. Our first trip to Jamaica. We hope to do lots of trips, including zip line, so will find out when we get there I think. What else will you be doing for excursions= email me, fburwash@aol.com
    Faith

Default September 5th to 19th

My husband Peter and myself will be arriving at CTI on 5th September for two weeks from England. Went to CN last September and had a whale of a time – hoping for the same this time around. Hoping to spend most/all of our days on The Island and meeting you all.

Hope there’s plenty of champers ready……

Speak real soon.

Ali xx

Hey Ali,

See you there! On the island for sure!

Depends on what a champers is?

Quote Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
    Depends on what a champers is?
    It is slang for champagne i think.....

Correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Jane View Post
    Correct!
    I will have to brush up on my accent for you two.... haha

Yes, but no lessons over the phone at 3am Scott if you don't mind...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Jane View Post
    Yes, but no lessons over the phone at 3am Scott if you don't mind...lol
    I promise no calls after 2:30AM... haha

Default coming in sept

My new Hubby and I will be there honeymooning from 9/6-11

We are at CTI 9/8-9/15 and I have some questions: How "worth it" is the Dunns Falls trip? What clothes do I need (and does my husband need) for the restaurants/bars/etc.? Otherwise, I suppose I'm packing swimsuits and coverups and lots of sunscreen. Any other suggestions?

Thanks much!

My_AZ

Quote Originally Posted by My_AZ View Post
    We are at CTI 9/8-9/15 and I have some questions: How "worth it" is the Dunns Falls trip? What clothes do I need (and does my husband need) for the restaurants/bars/etc.? Otherwise, I suppose I'm packing swimsuits and coverups and lots of sunscreen. Any other suggestions?

Thanks much!

My_AZ
    In our 12 trips to Jamaica we have never done Dunns but we hear it is great.... all of the restaurants with the exception of Rivers you can wear nice shorts and shirts or a nice dress... Rivers requires pants and closed toe shoes for the men... my wife usually has a couple of nice dresses to wear...