Default Be at CSA in december

Hello, my name is Kerstin and I am from germany. Please forgive me, if my english is not so good!!
    Me and my boyfriend just booked from 1st of december until 15th of december. Planning to get married at CSA at the 7th of december.
    It will be our first time at CSA.
    Right now, we try to gather all documents we need for the wedding.
    Time is running so fast and we are looking forward for our journey!!!
    Give everyday the chance, to get the best day in your life

Kerstin, you are going to have a fantastic wedding and honeymoon. Congratulations! Welcome to the Couples message board.

See ya there!

Hey Kerstin,

Michael & I are also getting married December 7th @ 10a.m. We will be there Dec. 5th-Dec. 10th. Hopefully we will meet each other. I know your day will be as special to you as it will be to me. See you in December!

Kerstin - We will be at CSA December 6th - December 15th. I have made myself a note to watch for your wedding on the beach the day after we arrive. Since this is our third trip to CSA, I know that you will have a wonderful trip.

Quote Originally Posted by amcope15 View Post
    Hey Kerstin,

Michael & I are also getting married December 7th @ 10a.m. We will be there Dec. 5th-Dec. 10th. Hopefully we will meet each other. I know your day will be as special to you as it will be to me. See you in December!
    We surely will meet. My fiance┤s name is Michael too. Thats funny
    Sorry that we can┤t take part on your wedding, but I believe I won┤t have time... Have you been to CSA before?

I can┤t wait until december.
    Yesterday I recieved my weddingdress...

We are not sure to marry at the beach ir to chosse the gazebo...
    But there ist time left...

welcome to the couples family. you'll love CSA, it has everything you could ask for. We're there from Nov 27th until the 5th of Dec so we'll also have to try and catch up

Welcome Kerstin - Monica and I are looking forward to meeting you at CSA. We will be in Germany this October to visit some old friends, so we understand about the long trip. Monica and I were married in the gazebo on 17 Dec 2007. To us, it is the best place. Regardless of your choice (beach or gazebo), your wedding will be great. Tamika, the wedding coordinator, will take care of everything. See you in Dec.

Mike and Monica

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

I am proud to say that Marybeth & I witnessed Mike & Monica's nuptials. That was a great trip. It really was a beautiful ceremony.

Kerstin,

We'll look for you on the beach. If you let my *try* to practice what little German I know... I'll buy drinks for you and your fiance.

Jeff (& Marybeth)

Hi there Mike and Monica!

We finally have all documents on their way to Jamaica!!
    We are also looking forward to meet you in december.
    I believe that Tamika will do a great job.
    Where in Germany are you going?? Do you also speak a bit german?

Gruss Gott Kerstin and Michael,
    Monica and I are driving from Kiel to Simbach am Inn and will be all over Bavaria (sightseeing)for a few days. Monica has never been to Europe but I lived and worked in Germany (Augsburg, Munich,Furth im Wald, Helmstedt, Bad Aibling, Bad Kotzting, and Berlin) for almost 20 years. I speak a little German but I can be fluent (in Bavarian) after a beer or two. If we had time, we would stop and say hello but we arrive in Kiel on a Saturday and must return to Kiel by Wednesday. I will be introducing Monica to some of my old friends and showing her a small portion of your beautiful country.
    You can email us at wingnrain@yahoo.com with your phone number and we will call you while we are there.
    Congratulations on your wonderful choice for a wedding and honeymoon.

By the way - the first Bob Marley is on you and Michael. or would you prefer that I bring a bottle of Bayrwurz.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012