Default Private Dinner @ CSA

Does anyone know how much it is to do a private dinner on the beach @ CSA? I feel like i found the price on the site once, but haven't been able to locate that info since! OH, and is it worth it? We've done a private dinner on the beach at another all-inclusive that was great!

Thanks...

My husband and I are looking at booking that. Someone from the resort emailed my husband and said it's $170 per couple. She sent the menu as well, and the 2 choices sounded fabulous. I guess we'll find out in a month if it was worth it!

The private dinner at any Couples Resort is $150 without a bottle of wine and $170 with a bottle of the Couples "Love Potion 4 Two" wine.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Can this be booked in advance does anyone know? We really want to do this in the evening after we get married

Hi Tor,
    Yes, it can be booked in advance. We did this last October on our anniversary and I booked it ahead of time and surprised my husband with a wonderful, romantic and delicious dinner on the beach.
    It's well worth the extra cost.
    Terri

Yes, it can be booked in advance. Make sure you confirm your reservation. We saw one couple was turned away due to not confirming.

Well worth the $.

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by Tor View Post
    Can this be booked in advance does anyone know? We really want to do this in the evening after we get married
    I would recommend booking in advance. I wanted to get the Wedding Gazebo at CSS on a specific date right at sunset, so I booked it a couple months in advance.

Go to the "Contact Us" page on this web site and send an email to the Romance Concierge.

http://www.couples.com/021contactconcierge.htm
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Sorry - another question! Are there different locations where you can have the meal? I saw some other threads which seemed to suggest that there are?! We'll be at CSA. Thanks!

The private dinner was incredible in May 2010 at CSA. My husband got it for us the day after we got married on the beach at CSA.
    It was once in a lifetime.
    My husband also talked to some of the "beach musicians" who play for tips on the beach. My husband arranged for them to come give us a private serenade during our dinner.
    I can still remember when my husband asked me to dance and we danced on the beach in the moonlight while the beach musicians played. I will never forget how memorable and special that night was. I know my husband raved about how good dinner was...but I don't remember anything but the dancing, the candlelight, the moonlight and the sounds of the ocean.
    Carin

Aw - heard back from CSA and they don't do the private dinners on Fridays, which is the day we're getting married I guess it will be dinner at Feathers and onto the beach party then...

Quote Originally Posted by ortegariver5 View Post
    My husband also talked to some of the "beach musicians" who play for tips on the beach. My husband arranged for them to come give us a private serenade during our dinner.
    I can still remember when my husband asked me to dance and we danced on the beach in the moonlight while the beach musicians played.
    Oh, I like that idea. I might have to steal it.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

i also saw that they have a "Forever Yours" anniversary package for $269 that INCLUDES the private dinner on the beach! it also includes a spa cert. and gift shop cert, as well as flowers and champagne in your room upon arrival. has anyone done THIS package? our 3-year anniversary was june 2, but i'm hoping we might be able to do this package. is there a time/date requirement like you have to do it ON your anniversary? our trip is basically a vow-renewal/anniversary trip. thoughts on this, anyone?