Default How deep are the pools at CTI?????

Ok so my fiance and I have been vacationing with the kids all summer...and quite frankly we wanna really go swimming we wanna jump in the deep end of the pool!!!!!!!!! Lol seriously we would like to just find out how deep the pools are.

The pools @ CTI are no deeper then 5 feet at the deepest point

I think only one pool (the swim up bar pool) has a deeper section... I am usually on the island so I am not sure but i think i saw a section of that pool that is deeper they use for dive training.

There is no longer a deep end. The pool was redone when the resort was renovated and is now of uniform depth. We were at CTI in January; to the best of my recollection, the depth is about 4.5 feet.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

They aren't that deep, I think only 4/5 feet. The old pool used to be deep as you could go off the diving board but they remodaled it in the renovation. Take the Resort scuba class and go out on the dive boat. that will take you about 30 feet under. Have a great time.

You can jump in the deep water when you take the catamaran cruise. It anchors in a cove and you can jump in and swim there also.
    Vicky

Thank god! I'm not a big fan of deep water, however think I'm still going to try scuba diving =/

I believe they go all the way to the bottom of the pool.

Bu-dum-bum.

Thank you very much, I'll be here all week, try the veal.