Default CSA - i think we have chosen

we went to TI 3 years ago and THINK that we have chosen CSA for our return trip next summer. how far is the drive from montego bay to negril? i remember it taking awhile to get to ocho rios. i am soooo excited! we will be celebrating a lot (husband graduating grad school and our 4th anniversary)

The ride to CSA only takes about 90 minutes and it goes by fast.
    nobody's favorite poster

Good choice!! My daughter is getting married there 8/16. We are staying there Sat thru Wed, then I am moving over to Couples Negril for the rest of the week to give the Honeymooners some privacy. Can't wait!!

Good choice marykay! We did the same thing a trip to CTI and then one to CSA. I'm sure that you'll fall in love with CSA the way we did. Sadly our next trip to CSA won't be until Dec. 2011. The trip from MB airport to CSA was a tad shorter but that'll all depend on the traffic/time of day you're driving. Enjoy your time in Paradise!

You wont be dissapointed! We have been to CTI also and CSA mutliple times, its by far our favorite

Our flight landed at 12:15... Did immigration, luggage and customs; had a few Red Stripes in the lounge and were at the resort by 3:00. No Problem Mon!!!
    Mark & Debbie
    Charleston, SC