Hybrid View

Default Dress code and Hibiscus Cottage ?'s at CSS

First time ever going and was wondering for the guys dress code. What can the guys get by wearing at the restaurants for dinner? Am I going to need to wear dress pants? Also, we are staying at the Hibiscus Cottage at the end of August and was wondering how the room is? Thanks

Walter

What is the dress code?

During the day normal summer and swimwear attire is appropriate.

Beach Grill:
    Swimwear is permitted.

Breakfast and Lunch:
    Swimwear must be dry and covered. No bare feet. Shorts / t-shirts / flip-flops are most common.

Evening:
    Gourmet restaurants and repeat guest dinners: Semi-Formal summer or cocktail dress and sandals, or skirt and nice top for women. Dress pants, khakis, shirts with sleeves and collar and dress shoes for men. Jacket not required. (Elegant dress sandals are allowed). Jeans, shorts, sneakers, flip flops are not permitted.

Other restaurants:
    Resort Casual - shorts with a nice shirt/blouse and sandals are allowed.

Return to FAQ List

if you dont mind me asking how long will you be staying in the cottage and how many months in advance did you book the room. Because from what I read on the message board the cottage is vey hard to reserve.

Thanks for all the helpful tips on the dress code. We have the Hibiscus room for 7 days and I booked it in March I believe. I was talking with my travel agaent and told her I saw this room, but it wasn't priced out on the website. I found out they only have the one. She called CSS and told her that we were going the first week of Septemeber and we booked it. So only six months it took.

Quote Originally Posted by walter2369 View Post
    Thanks for all the helpful tips on the dress code. We have the Hibiscus room for 7 days and I booked it in March I believe. I was talking with my travel agaent and told her I saw this room, but it wasn't priced out on the website. I found out they only have the one. She called CSS and told her that we were going the first week of Septemeber and we booked it. So only six months it took.
    NOW, I know why I couldn't get the Hibiscus Cottage!!! Thanks!!
    We will be there from September 4-11. You will LOVE CSS. Maybe we will see you there! HAVE FUN!!