Thread: CSA Review

Hybrid View

Default CSA Review

This is a long overdue review, but better late than never! If you want an authentic island vacation but also want to feel pampered, then CSA is the place to go!! My boyfriend and I stayed at Couples Swept Away Feb.7-14, 2010. After reading a zillion positive reviews, and getting a huge recommendation from a co-worker, CSA still managed to meet and surpass our expectations. From the intimate resort setting and its prime sandy white beach location, our amazing beachfront room with the gorgeous view, to the great food and the exceptional service provided by the most friendliest and attentive staff…we were literally swept away and can’t wait to come back home!!

The food and choice of restaurants on the resort is very impressive. My top recommendations would be SeaGrapes for lunch or a healthy snack, Pataois (breakfast and the pizza there is yummy), and be sure to book reservations at Lemon Grass restaurant. We actually liked it much more than Features (mainly because of the atmosphere). Even if you are not a Thai food fan, the menu has a lot of fresh tasty items that would please any palette.

The entertainment was also very good, although we wished that it would go longer into the night and that there were more people who stuck around for dancing at the night club. I guess it all depends on the crowd.

I would like to give special thanks to Jennifer Cape and Sharen Gordon and Collenette for giving me the best massage of my life!! I highly recommend the massage on the beach, complete with your own private tent, it’s an experience you won’t forget.

Although difficult to recall all the names, I must say that everyone that works at CSA offered us a smile and enhanced our vacation with their easy going island charm …without them I don’t think CSA would be as successful and have repeat visitors.

Thank you to everyone at CSA, keep up the amazing job and we hope to be back soon!!

Sounds that you had a great time at CSA!!!
    Give everyday the chance, to get the best day in your life

A massage on the beach at CSA?!?!?! When did they start this? We were there in December and I thought you could only get them in the spa area. We will be back in November and I HAVE to take advantage of this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gish24 View Post
    A massage on the beach at CSA?!?!?! When did they start this? We were there in December and I thought you could only get them in the spa area. We will be back in November and I HAVE to take advantage of this!!!!
    Yes, they actually have a private tent setup right on the beach and you can stare out onto the ocean or just close your eyes and listen to the waves crashing as you get a magnificant massage. My b/f loved it so much that he made a 2nd appointment. Definitly more enjoyable than getting it done in a spa which you could do back home.

Definitly book it!!! I would suggest later in the afternoon when the sun is not as hot.

Great review. Thanks for sharing. We go for our second time at the end of September. I can't wait.

were you able to get a palapa?