Default First Time In Jamacia & Getting Married??

Lets try this again? can anyone tell me what to expect we fly in saturday 8/6 and get married on 8/9. Just the two of us with two guests. what should we do after? we are just doing complimentary wedding. very simple, but still nervous. I still want it to be prefect & beautiful.
    thx, Laura

Hi Laura! You leave tomorrow! How exciting! I hope this post doesn't come too late! When you arrive Saturday, you will have the rest of the day to explore the resort...you might want to take the orientation tour.

You will probably meet with the coordinator Sunday to make final decisions. These will be the easiest decisions you've ever made!

We also had two guests with us. We got married at 10:00 in the morning. We were finished with the whole thing, including pictures by 11:30. We changed our clothes and headed to the beach. It was so surreal sitting there with my new husband enjoying life!

We scheduled "dinner on the beach" for the evening that we got married. It was a truly amazing experience! It was $170 extra but well worth it! It was very romantic and so beautiful! The food was amazing!

Also, we had our friends video tape the ceremony with our Flip camera. This turned out to be a great idea! We played it at our reception when we returned home and also made copies for our parents. I highly recommend this! Although there will be a photographer there taking pictures, you might ask your friends to take some photos also. One of our friends did the video and the other took pictures.

If you would like to see pictures, they are posted on my profile page, just click the Bluemoon link.

Best of luck to you! Relax, it's going to be PERFECT! Hope get a report from you and see your pictures when you return!

Leslie