Default Just wanted to say hello! :)

Hey everyone!!!
    Just wanted to check in and say hello and send love to all of you. I have been really busy this summer!
    This is the first year that 3 of my Grand-Nephews are old enough to travel and stay with their Auntie Sandra - so to say the LEAST they have been keeping me on my toes!

I miss all of you alot and just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing! Elainepoole? Crabracers? How are you guys feeling?

Love,
    Sandra

Hey girl , where you been? Glad to hear that you have been keeping busy. It hasn't really been that much of a summer around here. Tomorrow is the first of August. I don't even remember June or July.

I don't remember how long it has been since you were on the board. I think that you knew about my bout with prostate cancer. It was quite a year. But I am happy to say that for the time being, things are looking pretty good

What else have you been up to? When is your next trip?

Glad to have you back Sandra

Richie

Hey Richie!

I'm so happy that you're feeling better! Thank God!
    It hasn't been THAT long since I've been here - I knew you were on the upswing - and although I've been busy, you and Sylvia are never far from my prayers and my heart...and I will continue to keep it that way.

We don't have a date to get back to CN. Although I wish I could say we did. We actually had a Nov 29 through Dec 5 picked out - but just can't swing the trip financially this year....but I know that God has a good reason for everything....and we will eventually get back HOME!!!

I always think....Thank God it's because of finances! What if it was because one of us was sick - or a family member sick. So, although we're not happy about it, we continue to count our blessings.

Love to you and Sylvia.... Sandra
    "Rescuing one dog will not change the world....
    But for that dog the world will be forever changed"
    God bless the rescue babies!
    http://www.AmericanBrittanyRescue.ORG

Hey Sandra!!! Good to hear from you and know that you didn't fall off the face of the earth LOL. I was just wondering what had happened to you!! Glad to hear all is well.
    Kristen

All is great!!!
    And I'm so happy to hear from you too!
    No, didn't disappear, just busy, busy, busy with my handsome boys!!!
    "Rescuing one dog will not change the world....
    But for that dog the world will be forever changed"
    God bless the rescue babies!
    http://www.AmericanBrittanyRescue.ORG