Default Sound System at SSB

Last November when we were at SSB the sound system at the bar was broken. I was wondering if they have repaired/replaced it yet?

Can anyone who has been there recently tell me this?

Thanks,

Annarundel

In late April into early May it was working. We had music all day, almost every day.

I burned some tropical-type mixes (reggae, Jimmy Buffett, etc...) from my i-Tunes collection & brought them w/ me & the entertainment crew played them too (once I told them what was on them). I left them all there when we left.

Oh, & as far as I know, it's still the same system they had put in back in 08/2002 when it was a G.L. resort (we were there when they installed it back then).

Jackie

Jackie,

I sure wish we could get as much travel as you guys do. Big Envy!!! Hugs from Barry and Patty. How is the hubby?

No music in July.
    Irie Mon

There was music all week during July 1-11.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bearso View Post
    Jackie,

I sure wish we could get as much travel as you guys do. Big Envy!!! Hugs from Barry and Patty. How is the hubby?

Hey there Barry !!
    You're not going to want to hear this, but since we saw you last August we've been to: Mexico in December, St. Maarten in January, Anguilla in March, CSS in late April, Las Vegas in June & Mexico in July !! Our next "real" trip isn't til December to Mexico. Though, we may sneak in a quick trip to San Fran in October to see Dave's sister & b-i-l. I know, I know, poor us w/ our tough life !!

Dave is doing great, busy w/ work as always. Say hi to Patty from us.

Jackie
    p.s. (just to keep a Couples theme here ) tentatively, we're planning to be back at CSS in late April or early May 2011.