Hybrid View

Default Wedding and beach party at CSA...

Hi all,

We're getting married at CSA on a Friday in the 4pm slot. We were hoping for a private meal on the beach, but they don't do them on a Friday because of the beach party.

So - my new plan is wedding, pics and stuff, walk along the beach, Feathers for dinner then off to the beach party. There's only going to be the two of us. Does that sound do-able?

Could anyone let me know what time the beach party is and what happens there? Obviously we'll hopefully be eating at Feathers, so can we just go gatecrash when we're finished having dinner?

Thanks!
    Victoria

Hi Victoria,
    Looks like no one has answered your question so I'll jump in here. I haven't been married at CSA but have been there numerous time and the plan you have outlined sounds perfect. My husband and I perfer to go to Feathers for dinner on Friday nights and skip the beach party. I'd suggest you get a 6:30 reservation at Feathers and then after dinner join the beach party for the show. The show has a real carribean flavor with steel drums, fire eaters and lots of other interesting local acts. After the show head up to the Aura lounge and dance the night away.
    I hope you wedding day is full of happy memories. You've certainly picked the most romamtic place in Jamaica.
    Best Wishes,
    Karon

Thanks - sounds like it will all work out perfectly ) Three weeks!!!