Default CTI Ocean Jr., Suite

I just returned from CTI. It's beautiful and I have nothing negative to say about any of the changes. It's as great as it ever was. A couple people were asking about the Ocean Jr suites, so I'll post some pictures. The room was great and the view fabulous. To be honest, we didn't get a lot of use out of the stocked fridge/liquor cabinet. By the time we got back to the room, I didn't need any more alcohol. I did use it for juice or Pepsi (no Coke).
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Nice pics. Sounds like you had the perfect vacation, good for you!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

We booked the Ocean Jr suite, mostly because we wanted a mini bar/fridge available. Thanks for the pictures, they were great!!!

Becky & Wayne
    CTI in April 2010

Quote Originally Posted by beckslaw View Post
    We booked the Ocean Jr suite, mostly because we wanted a mini bar/fridge available. Thanks for the pictures, they were great!!!
    Cool Becky, now I know whose fridge we can raid at CTI next year.

Actually, that was the room type we were gonna book until we expanded our stay by an additional two days. Oh well, just have to make that many more trips to the bar. Oh woe is me!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Thank you so much for the photos. Was your room in the main building or the new building?

You crack me up Ron!!!
    Our mini-bar will always be open for you and Rosa!!!
    I cant wait!!!

Becky & Wayne
    CTI in April 2010

Travelpatty,
    We were in the main building on the top floor. Have fun!

we booked the Ocean Jr. Suite at CTI and thanks for posting your pics!!

We just returned from CTI and stayed in the Ocean Jr. Suite all I can say is that it was a "sweet" room. I loved the view and man ol' man what a bathroom. The pictures are great it should encourage all doubters that they can't go wrong with that room.

This room is by far my favorite at any place I have EVER stayed! We were upgraded to it when we were at COR for our wedding in December of 2006. It was the best wedding present they could have ever given us! Just beware of the jets if one of you has to jump out of the tub quickly to answer the phone, lol! If the water drops too much it shoots all over the room! LOL:}

Do they have a shower and a jacuzzi?

We are booking an Ocean jr. suite too. I can't wait!

I was wondering the same thing... Do they have a shower and jacuzzi?

Hey Randymon or Seandymon,
    Can you confirm that the Ocean Jr. Suites have both the bathtub AND a shower?? I can't live without a shower.
    Thanks,
    Ashley
    Ashley

You got to stay in the same exact room we did! I loved it!!! (I know from the pic above the bed...lol)

Our room had both a shower and a jacuzzi.

All rooms have a shower in them, most of them don't have a tub though.
    Kristen

Default snjcouple

Ashley,Yes they do we also just got back and stayed in the Ocean Jr.Suite

Thanks!! I kept seeing the tub in the photos and was hoping the shower was just hiding :-)
    I gotta say, I LOVE the view from the shower and what a perfect place to rest a glass of champagne while washing my hair :-)
    Ashley