Default Romance Rewards?????

Still new here and wondering since we're booked for a 14 night split trip between CSA and CSS would we get the "renewed love" package? or would we have to wait for a return trip??

If by "new" you mean that you've never stayed at a Couples Resort before, then you would generally not be eligible for any returning guest perks. Points are added to your Romance Rewards account AFTER your stay, not before you arrive, and you are rewarded on your next stay.

However, because you have two reservations, one at CSA and one at CSS, and because each is considered a separate booking, you will be a returning guest at the second resort. Assuming that you're splitting the trip evenly with seven nights at each, you will (this is assuming that everything works as it should) have seven points in your Romance Rewards account upon your arrival at the second resort, which would entitle you to returning guest perks at the Young Love level.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Default Points not credited promptly

Hi -

Pamela is correct, except I'm wondering whether those points will be credited to their account in time for the second leg of their journey.

We've found the points take about a month to get credited. So... I'm afraid they may be out of luck this trip for any perks, even on their second leg.

But, we all know... THEY'LL BE BACK!!

Enjoy your split trip,
    Beergirl

Default Repeaters Dinner

I should have mentioned, though...

You will be eligible to attend the repeater's dinner on your second leg. When you check in, merely check the box "Are you a repeat guest?", and that triggers an invitation.

If you don't get an invitation, just see guest services to sign up.

Beergirl

Quote Originally Posted by Beergirl View Post
    Pamela is correct, except I'm wondering whether those points will be credited to their account in time for the second leg of their journey . . . .
    Following our last two trips to Couples (CTI in January and CN in March), points were credited to our Romance Rewards account within two days of our departure.

Since Sean Russell was put in charge of overseeing RR, he's indicated that they're working to correct the general lag time and have a goal of having points credited to your account by check-out.

There have been some new guests who have done split trips and who have been successful in ensuring that their points were timely credited so that they received perks at the second resort. Perhaps the OP should contact Sean at sean@couples.com to see if he can help or if he recommends speaking with guest services at the first resort.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).