Default Calendar of CTI activities??

First time to CTI & understanding timing can be everything.
    Does anyone know where I might find a list or calendar of events and activities

These are as of January 2010. There are two seperate documents because the web site will not allow the whole list to be uploaded because of its size.

Page 1
    CTI Activities Sheet - Page 1.doc

Page 2
    CTI Activities Sheet - Page 2.doc
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Click on the tab for CTI above, then scroll down and select "Activities" from the column in the lower left-hand portion of the screen.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Default CTI - Activities

Thanks Wally for posting those activity schedules. If anyone has been to CTI recently, can you confirm which activity schedule is current ? The one posted on the web site says the catamaran cruise is on Tuesday and Thursday and the January schedule says it is M-W-F. We're just trying to plan which activities to do on each day. Thanks.

Thank u Wally. I like your version better than the one on the activities page under the resort. It seems to be a little different.

I do not see any tennis in the activity schedule at CTI. Is there a tennis staff (pro) that will hit with guests at CTI, CSS, or CN? I know there are daily clinics and lessons at CSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    These are as of January 2010. There are two seperate documents because the web site will not allow the whole list to be uploaded because of its size.

Page 1
    CTI Activities Sheet - Page 1.doc

Page 2
    CTI Activities Sheet - Page 2.doc
    Wally:

The same as they had in July.
    Irie Mon

Thanks you soooo much!! This is our first time to CTI!! Can't wait

Great, has anyone got a similar schedule for CN please?