Thread: venders

Default venders

we are going to CSA next summer. i want to bring back a small wood carving or two and maybe a painting or some jewelry. do venders come to CSA? we went to CTI 3 years ago and we mainly brought back liquor and i bought a necklace from the "walking shopping tour". i bought a photo album from a vender that was at the resort one night. also, what are some "average prices" for the carvings and paintings

There are many vendors like you are looking for there. They were there twice a week I believe. I can't remember the prices but you can negotiate with them.

Wednesday is the day when they have over a dozen vendors set up along the pathway near the watersports hut at CSA. There will be several wood carvings and jewelery vendors. I bought a small wooden dog carving a few years ago and it was $20. I also bought a necklace and it was around $20. You can always negotiate.

They also have a few vendors who set up almost every day. There is a t-shirt vendor who paints his own design. He is wonderful and very talented.

There are also many vendors on the beach very close to CSA. Prices will vary and you can make an offer. It's a lot of fun! I love talking to the locals and like to give them some business.
    Jan