Default i think i can, i think i can....

ive been reading the threads on renting scooters/motorcycles,...and think i may give it a go. ive even used google earth to see the roads and the roundabout in negril to see the way of travel. i think i can handle it. wish me luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by key View Post
    ive been reading the threads on renting scooters/motorcycles,...and think i may give it a go. ive even used google earth to see the roads and the roundabout in negril to see the way of travel. i think i can handle it. wish me luck!!!
    Be careful.... not sure if you ever been to Jamaica but the roads are crazy.... google earth wont show you that....

Drive safely, wear a helmet and keep left. You might want to check on your travel insurance or health coverage to see what it covers, just in case of an accident. I recall someone who injured their leg in a fall while on a Jamaican holiday. It cost them a small fortune to be flown back to Florida for immediately needed medical care.
    nobody's favorite poster

yea ive been before. didnt seem any crazier than driving here in brazil,... ;o) and i live here w/motorcycle....

Wear a helmet!!!

Umm.... ok.... "good luck"

as my favorite billboard in Jamaica says..."Protect your head...don't get dead"

Just make sure that your affairs are all in order & your life insurance is paid up ........ And ....... If you live ....... Let us all know how it turned out.
    Julie