Default Attn Canadians - Randymon to be on The Chris Robinson Travel Show Saturday, August 14

Greetings to all our Canadian Friends and Family:

I thought you would be interested to learn that the Chief Romance Officer will be joining The Chris Robinson Travel Show on Saturday, August 14 to talk about all things Couples Resorts.
    Ontario from 10:00 am - 11:00 am and Quebec from 11:00 am - 12 noon.

Listen to win a stay at your favorite Couples Resort and call in to say hi to Randymon.

For details and times visit www.chrisrobinsontravelshow.ca. Those of you outside the station's range can still listen by clicking on "Click to Listen Live" in the middle of the home page.

I look forward to speaking with you all. Well, I won't be able to speak with all of you... ;-)
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; August 11th, 2010 at 08:35 AM.

Couples Resorts

Booo! I'm in Kingston, just outside both of the areas the station covers. It'd be great to listen in to the show.

Hi Randy!!
    I listen to this show every week and am really excited about you being on! I will try hard to get through but it is tough to come up with a question! I just spend too much time on this board and feel like I know everything! LOL

A&E - you can still listen. Go to the website and click on "Click to listen live" in the middle of the home page.

Marnies - Tell all your friends....

Couples Resorts

Excellent, we're in Kingston as well but will listen through the website!
    (Karen&Paul)

Wonderful! After our morning golf game we will sit on the patio in our backyard with a cup of Blue Mountain and listen to the show I'm sure we can come up with a "Couple" of questions. We will try to call in.

Randymon, Are you coming to Toronto or just phoning in?

ENJOY!!!

Hi Randy;

Great show! I sent in 6 emails and now have a callous on my finger from dialing the phone! Didn't have any luck getting a question on the air though. It was pretty cool being mentioned too!! TY
    Hope to see you in January either at CSA or CSS

Hugs,
    Marnie

So close, we had our question on the air but didn't win, drats!!!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Default So close

Hi Randy,

My email was asked on the show, too bad I didn't get a phone call. Great show as well!

Cool....Randy is a great ambassador for Couples Resorts....get more of our Canadian neighbors to come vacation with us, the coolest cats we meet on our couples trips are from Canada...steer some of that travel business away from Cuba, where us Americans can't go....
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

Great show Randymon!!! We sat in the backyard nodding our heads when we heard you describe the Couples philosphy and atmosphere in answering the many questions you received. We were thinking "Yep. And that's why we keep going back to Couples!" to just about every answer you gave!

I'm sure you gained some new customers from the show.

ENJOY!!!