Default Is It Close Quarters on Nude Beach?????

Hey all!

We are going to Couples Tower Isle in December and I would love to go to the au natural beach..... I was just wondering how much privacy each couple gets once we arrive on the beach. Do people sunbathe close to each other, or is everyone spread a bit? I'm one of those self-conscious people and am hoping we won't be in too close proximity of other sunbathers on the beach. Thanks for your help!

Andrea/Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by Jerand View Post
    Hey all!

We are going to Couples Tower Isle in December and I would love to go to the au natural beach..... I was just wondering how much privacy each couple gets once we arrive on the beach. Do people sunbathe close to each other, or is everyone spread a bit? I'm one of those self-conscious people and am hoping we won't be in too close proximity of other sunbathers on the beach. Thanks for your help!

Andrea/Jeremy
    My wife and I went and we were pretty much the only ones there in the morning (first thing in the morning).

Later in the afternoon, there will be more people there.

A little warning if you go right after sunrise, hopefully you aren't too shy as the workers will be walking around raking, sprying down the chairs, and setting things up. They are very courteous and do not look/Look away from you as they are working. We laid out even though they were around.

If you want privacy, you'll get it. No one we saw got close up unless both parties wanted to.

When you get off the boat, go to the right, there is more privacy on that side of the island. People are spread out a little more.

The swim-up bar is to the left where the more seasoned bathers will congregate and socialize.

Yep Tower Island is pretty tiny with fairly close quarters but everyone is polite and won't bother you. To the right side away from the pool and bar is more quiet but all the action is at the swim up bar which is where I like to be and you will to once you get used to it.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Quote Originally Posted by Jerand View Post
    Hey all!

Andrea/Jeremy
    Also just as an FYI, Tower Isle is not an au natural beach it is an island on the reef. There is a small, very small, beachy area on the hotel side of the island. The island has decking with loungers and shade pavilions, a hammock and the swim up bar. As everyone has said, there is more privacy to the right side of the island. Once you get there you will realize how wonderfull it is.

We did a trading places day there two weeks ago and it was nice to see & expirience the island but we still prefer the SSB (Sunset Beach) area at Couples Sans Souci. Planning our third trip now. I took many photos showcasing the island while we were there and they can be seen at http://picasaweb.google.com/MandyNJeff/.

Go, Relax and Enjoy your time in the sun. Everyone is very respectful of each others privacy when they want it. I can guarantee that you will love your time there.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

If a spacious beach is what you are looking for then I don't think Tower Isle is what you want. I think SSB would better suit you. We love Tower Isle but enjoy the large beach at SSB. We were at Tower Isle in April and there was 2 days where it was almost full capacity. I'm guessing 40-50 people.