Thread: CSA Beach

Default CSA Beach

I would like to know if it is possible to walk far along the beach either way? My husband and I like to walk off the lovely food we eat at Couples and were disappointed that the CTI beach was not very long.

CSA is located on Long Bay, the five-mile segment of Seven Mile Beach. You'll have no problem taking long walks.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

You can walk for miles. We stayed in the newer section on the South side so we walked that portion a lot. Plenty of bars and gift shops along the way as well as Margaritaville and other scenic stops. Lots of people selling stuff and you will be offered everything imaginable. We enjoyed it though. To the North it is mostly other resorts but you can still walk a long way before it gets rocky close to the island.

Enjoy the beach walk going either direction. Cosmos Restaurant/Bar is an interesting locally owned establishment just past Beaches. DO NOT walk the beach after dark, there is a reason the hotels have beach security.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire View Post
    My husband and I like to walk off the lovely food we eat at Couples and were disappointed that the CTI beach was not very long.
    Depends on how many times you turn back the other way.

You are going to love CSA. The beach is the best I've ever been to and you can walk in either direction for a long time. Lot of local flavor both ways. Make sure to take a nice night time stroll across the CSA property because it is so beautifully lit at night. So romantic. Have a blast!