Default CTI - new guest. age question!

My boyfriend and I have decided to go to CTI at the end of September. However, I'm a little nervous about how we'll be treated and if we'll be taken seriously, considering our age. I'm only 19, and he's 21. Am i wrong? Hope so :/

-Alex

A couple of things to note:

1. Age is not important at couples. 18-99...you'll see them all.
    2. Nobody is treated differently. That's the beauty of this chain.

Relax, enjoy each other, and have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
    My boyfriend and I have decided to go to CTI at the end of September. However, I'm a little nervous about how we'll be treated and if we'll be taken seriously, considering our age. I'm only 19, and he's 21. Am i wrong? Hope so :/

-Alex
    You'll be fine...we met the "20-year-olds" as we called them back in December and had a fun time hanging out with them at CTI. There were plenty of people in their 20's and 30's at CTI in Dec. and at CSS in July.

As far as "being taken seriously", the staff will treat you like you're the same as a 40-something or a 60-something. Be yourselves and have fun!

I spent my honeymoon at CSS. I was 19 and my husband was 22 and we enjoyed ourselves so much that we are going to CTI in June. We mingled with "older" people and it was highly enjoyable. They mean it when they say age doesn't really matter at Couples!!

Age doesnt matter at all....no worries at all...

Default Have a great time!!

You will be fine. No one is going to treat you differently because of your age. Age doesn't matter at couples. The only time someone would notice would be if you are acting obnoxious or immature. My fiance and I were concerned about this initially to. We are only 22 and will be at CSS Aug 15-24 for our wedding moon. We are very laid back and would not even classify ourselves at home as crazy party people. Everyone on the message board has been very reassuring age is just a number at couples. Just go and have a great time

Ther are always youngster's there as well as many age groups. No one thinks about age when they're in Jamaica. Everyone acts 20.

You are absolutely wrong! You will not be treated any differently by anyone. There are people of all ages at the resorts and the staff and guests are all very respectful, young, old or in the middle! Have fun.

Dont worry we are also in our twenties my fiance is 22 and I'm 25. We will also be there the end of Sept hope 2 see u!!!

my fiance and i are both 22 and have heard literally NO bad things about CTI which is where we'll be in october

My boyfriend and I are turning 25 while we're at CTI for our first time, I was a little worried at first but have been told by older friends that have been that I have nothing to worry about!

Quote Originally Posted by emily_y1 View Post
    my fiance and i are both 22 and have heard literally NO bad things about CTI which is where we'll be in october

We went for the first time in our 20's and had a blast. Heading back the day after thanksgiving (trip #6) in our 40's. No Island like Tower Island.