Default CSS - rooms on first floor?

Hi! We are going to CSS in October and are booked in a Deluxe Ocean Verandah room. I am assuming that these rooms, since they will contain a verandah, are above ground. Are any on the first floor? I would much prefer to be on a second or third floor, and was curious if it was a possibility that we wouldn't be.

I believe the verandahs are all first floor rooms. The one bedroom ocean suite is on the 2nd or 3rd floor.

Amy

Those rooms are in the cliffs, so I would not consider them 1st floor rooms even though they might be on the 1st floor of the building they are in.
    There is a long stairway from beach level to the building in hte cliffs
    If you really want 1st floor beach level request a one bedroom beachfront suite

We had an Ocean Verandah last year, D block, first floor. I really liked the location. My husband has COPD and sometimes all the walking up the steps can get to him. The balcony there is small, but the view was nice. We had the prettiest palm tree top as we looked down off the balcony. We had a view towards the beach, but also somewhat towards the ocean. I honestly don't think there is a bad room with a bad view. It is built into the cliff, so all the rooms have an ocean view.
    Linda

If you go to "Accommodations" in the CSS part of this site, you will see that there are Verandah suites in a variety of blocks and on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors.