Thread: So cool

Default So cool

I started this in the meet up at CN but will do it here. Love seeing all the new people and helping everyone. Last year that was me and all the information on here was great. But you will never understand, no matter what any of us tell you until you get there and actually EXPERIENCE Couples. We can describe and tell you all we want, but "once you go, you know" and nothing else will ever be the same for you!

Well, I can not wait to go so I will know. I agree with u 100%. Everyone like what they like and dislike what they dislike. I have about 399 days to go so, it will take awhile before I will actually know. Thank u sooo much for this.

Man do I know!!!! April of next year will be our 5th time to CN. I cannot go any place else nor would even think about it!!! Just being here on the board makes me so excited!! Just thinking about sitting on the beach and enjoying the red stripe!!! The spa, the food, the food, the food, the wonderful people we are so lucky to meet. ooooohhh sssoooo excited!!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

Myapapya, I agree with everything you said EXCEPT for the "anyplace else" part....next time you go to CN...try the trading places trip to CSA one day...-not to camparison shop, but just for the thrill...it STILL didn't "convert" us away from CN...but reinforced in us what we realized on trip #3....when we tried CSS..that ALL the Couples resorts ROCK!..and that which EVER one you try 1st is BOUND to become your favorite because they all offer a great vacation,unforgetable staff, food,service, and the best that a Jamaican holiday can offer
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

I failed to mention...since '07 we've done CN 3X, CSS once, and are booked for CN #4 spring 2011...had the pleasure of being able to sample 3 of the 4 Couples properties...and hope to sometime try CTI one day
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom