Default Secret Rendezvous

29 Days until we are back at Couples, of course we don't know which one yet. If anyone has done the Secret Rendezvous lately where did you end up? What type of room? We assume we will get CSS or CTI which is fine by us. We did CSA 2 years ago and wouldn't mind seeing the other side of the island. Any info about past rendezvous experiences would be appreciated.

We have a secret rendevous scheduled for the end of September. From what I have heard, it will most likely be to either CSS or CTI. I know we won't officially know until 7 days before we leave but I thought it was interesting the final payment notice had CTI's logo in the header.

We have been to all 4 resorts so we would be happy with any. We went to COR a long time ago so it would be interesting to see
    the recent renovations at CTI. Of course CSS is our sentimental favorite because we were married there.

I would be interested in hearing which resort you get.

Eden
    Creedmoor, NC

Default we still dont know

My boyfriend and I have booked the secret rendezvous for this saturday, and we STILL dont know where we are staying!
    Starting to really wonder... never been to a couples before we have been very excited. A little dissappointed at the moment :-(

Do they tell you just the resort 7 days in advance and then the room when you get there or do they know which room you will get when they tell you which resort you are going to?

SMB: We will research this and advise.

Melody: We advise only the resort, not the room. Rooms are assigned upon arrival.

Couples Resorts

We did the sr 2 years ago and ended up at CSS in c block.The suite was very nice with a large living room 2 flat screens a mini-bar and it was just a 3 minute walk down the stairs to the beach.I don't know what catagory the suite was but it was great.Good luck and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Grand slam View Post
    I know we won't officially know until 7 days before we leave but I thought it was interesting the final payment notice had CTI's logo in the header.
    My husband and I booked the SR also and leave in 22 days!! I was thinking the same thing, our final payment notice had CTI as the header... hmmmmmmm Can't wait to find out for sure!!

Grand slam,

we should find out 2 weeks from today, I'll let you know as soon as we know where we'll be going.

Jamabound,

I'd be interested in finding out where you get also, we'll be going at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand slam View Post
    We have a secret rendevous scheduled for the end of September. From what I have heard, it will most likely be to either CSS or CTI. I know we won't officially know until 7 days before we leave but I thought it was interesting the final payment notice had CTI's logo in the header.

We have been to all 4 resorts so we would be happy with any. We went to COR a long time ago so it would be interesting to see
    the recent renovations at CTI. Of course CSS is our sentimental favorite because we were married there.

I would be interested in hearing which resort you get.

Eden
    Creedmoor, NC

If it says CTI in your confirmation then that is where you are going to stay. We did the secret rendevous back in March 2010 and that happened to us too.

I have read of instances where you are told you are staying at one resort and when you get to the Couples lounge, they have changed your resort.You never know......

We found out we will be going to CTI next Friday, it says Gardenview room but I know Randy said rooms are assigned upon arrival, also I've seen people say that you can pay for an upgrade. We'll find out in 7 days weather permitting.

We are going to CSS tomorrow, lowest category room. Who cares....all rooms are great. And it's not the rooms that make the resort...it's the entire package!

We are leaving Sept 23rd so we should be hearing where we are going for sure in a couple of weeks.

I am also trying to talk my husband in going again before the
    end of the year and taking advantage of the great rate for the Secret Rendevous currently being offered.

Eden
    Creedmoor,NC

Not sure about the room assignments people are getting, Randy said in this thread rooms are assigned at check in. Find out soon enough.

Default Tower Isle

We received our notification today for our Secret Rendevous.
    It is Tower Isle! I have been memorizing the pictures/menus ever since we received a final payment notice. We will be on the beach sipping dirty bananas
    in a week

Eden
    Creedmoor,NC

We booked SR for Dec 1 - 10th during the seven days of savings earlier this month, and I think the hardest part of the wait for vacation is going to be waiting to find out where we are staying! We have previously been once to CN and 3 times to CSA, so obviously we love the Negril side, and while we're curious to see what the other side of the island is like, I have to admit that we are going to really miss the beaches of Negril! I know we won't know for sure until the week prior to leaving, but I don't think I've ever heard of anyone recently getting CN or CSA through Secret Rendezvous. . . any one else out there want to share their experiences/thoughts?

Nat and Bill

Default csa

We did Secret Rendezvous and are going to CSA in 4 days!

That's great to hear, kellyanne! You are going to LOVE it!

Kellyanne, We are doing a SR in Dec, will you tell me everything when you get back! Enjoy your trip!
    MouLouHill

We made our final payment for a November SR. The charge hit our credit card as a payment to "Couples Ocho Rios".

Hmmmmmmmm. I wonder what that could mean.

46 days until we are due to get official word of our destination.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=