Default Single digit dance!!!

9 more days to CTI!! This is our first trip to Jamaica and Couples. It's also my fiance's first flight and trip out of the country. We are so excited!!
    Bonnie & Jon

Whoo-hoo!! Were counting down also!! Have you started packing yet??

You are so lucky - we don't get to do the single digit dance for another 21 days. But that day is also my Birthday, What a birthday present!!! Have a wonderful vacation

All I have say is have fun and have a Bob Marley for me!!!!

Misdeb-
    I have everything I want to take in the suitcase but not actually packed yet! LOL What about you?
    Bonnie & Jon

I feel ya Serenity. I'm sitting on 7 days until CSS and it's my first trip outside of the States too. Going to be the longest 7 days of my life, followed closely by the 7 shortest days I bet.

Default Woohoo!!

6 days here!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I feel ya Serenity. I'm sitting on 7 days until CSS and it's my first trip outside of the States too. Going to be the longest 7 days of my life, followed closely by the 7 shortest days I bet.
    You are right on both counts probably. The time seems to fly when you are at Couples. Last year was our first trip outside the US and I thought I was going to crawl the walls the last week I was so anxious. Go and enjoy every minute you can though. It is special.

Serenity-

In my heart and mind I am all packed, but in reality,...no. My plan is to pull things together this weekend. That gives me next week to get real, and put half of it back!
    Last edited by misdeb; August 13th, 2010 at 10:10 AM.

it's my fiances first trip out of the country... we still have 70 days... kinda anxious about getting through the airports and things because neither of us have ever traveled much and i've only flown once and he's never flown at all... so i'm nervous but i'm sure airline personel will be helpful, lol have a great trip!

misdeb - I love the way you do that. Our first trip to CN we packed soooo much, every trip after we pack less and less. I do the same thing. A few days to a wk before packing, we put all the things we think we want to take and put out. Then for the next few days, we start putting things back away. Don't need to much but a bunch of bathing suits. Have a wonderful trip

Thanks to all who have wished us a great trip! I'm sure it will be, it's at Couples. Emily_y1 don't worry about the flights, you will be fine. The airports are all very well marked and you will have a great time! See everyone soon.
    Less than a week now!
    Bonnie & Jon