Thread: Sept 1-15, 2010

Default Sept 1-15, 2010

Hello! First time poster and it will be our first time to Jamaica! Anyone else going to be there the same time? 09/01/10-09/15/10

Jen and Ian

Hi Jen & Ian

We will be there from 9/7 - 9/21 of next year and will be returning 9/8 - 9/19 of this year.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

We've loved Couples since 1980 and hopefully you will love it 2! Looking forward to meeting you both.

Paul and Debbie
    Ivan Islanders

PS Will have to start a new post for September 2010.

Paul & Debbie,

Thanks! Do you always go in September? How is the weather?

Hey to Paul and Debbie, Jen and Ian.... this is Stef and Tommy! Our first time is going to be Sept9-13th... Sooooo, we get to meet ya'll! We cant wait.. It looks like the others that are going at different times seem to plan a meeting time for a drink and to say hi! Maybe we can do this.. We get there on the 9th so, maybe we can arrange something.. Can ya'll find me on our profile deal? Also, at facebook.com, couples tower isle has a profile.. lots of fun, I just found it.... keep in touch!

Hey Jen and Ian,

We'll be there from August 29 to September 6 having our annual fun, kid free vacation. Weather has always been fine, usually hot and humid. Our picture is below. If you see us stop and say hello!

Name:  JohnAmy2.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  97.5 KB

We arrive the 4th and stay until the 12th ...

Its our first trip as well

Kelly & Derrick

Quote Originally Posted by jen_n_ian View Post
    Paul & Debbie,

Thanks! Do you always go in September? How is the weather?
    Hi Jen & Ian

The weather is usually very nice and hot. We've experienced a hurricane once - Ivan in 2004 and what a great experience. We will tell you all about it when we meet. Hopefully you will experience TI - that is were the party is and the greatest people on earth. We laugh so much and you forget all your problems and even without booze. (Debbie does not drink.)

We spent our honeymoon there in September 1980 and have been back every year since 2004 with our group the Ivan Islanders.

One year we tried November and just was not the same.

C U Soon!!!

Paul and Debbie

Default Jen and Ian, Paul and Debbie

This is Stef and Tommy!!! We'll be there on the 9th thru 13! We need to share pics so we can find each other.. or, pick a night for a drink and meet at a certain place???? Ya'll will beat us there, so think about it?

317 more days!!!!

Hey all! We have switched our reservation to CSA for the same time. Sorry! We just really weighed the pros and cons of each resort and CSA won out for what we envisioned for our Weddingmoon. Hope you all enjoy your holidays! I know we will!

Mahalo

Jen n' Ian

me and my fiance will be there the 6-11!!

hope to see you all there!

(i would love to go to TI i will just have to pull my new hubby along with me!!)

Hey guys!
    We will be there Aug 28 - Sep 4. we will be hanging out with John & Amy from the pic above! Its such a good time, weather is great! Say hi! I dont know how to post pics so......

Default Sanford's Return!

Debbie and Paul - we'll see you THIS SEPTEMBER! We just booked yesterday on the Wednesday Couplicious deal. Arrive CTI Sept 4th-13th. We'll save you a spot on the island mon! Can't wait to party with you guys again!

Teresa & Rick

We just booked on wed. also! What a great price!! Thats the lowest I have paid and we got one more night and a room upgrade!! Its official...only 190 days left!! Hope to meet everyone on the island!

Got ours booked on the same deal this week. Realized that our dates above are from last year. We are going from August 28 to September 5 this year. Too many days to count for now but still looking forward to it!

Now it's getting a little closer...

Name:  time left.JPG
Views: 316
Size:  6.4 KB

Hello,
    Me and my soon to be husband will be there during that time. This will be our first time to Jamaica as well, for our honeymoon. We will be at Tower Isle from 8/29-9/4. We are so excited. We are getting married on 8/28/2010. Hopefully we will meet some of y'all. Its soo close I am real excited!

We will be there 8/28-9/4! its getting closer! only 66 days, 22hours, 40 min, and 45 secs till we get to paradise. Hope to see ya there! this will be our 3rd time in 4 years, we went for our honeymoon in 2007 and we loved it! hopefully i can attach a picture of us and if you see us say hi!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Honeymoon August 30-Sept 7th

We will be there for our first trip to Couples it will be August 30-Sept 7th we are getting married August 28th in the states so can't wait to be on a vacation!

We are getting excited, starting to close in on paradise now! I'll have to think about starting the training program, maybe this weekend... Have to get the body ready for lots of alcohol, food and sun. Experience tells me you have to be in top condition if you're going to make it the whole week!

Look forward to seeing everyone soon!

Name:  timeleft.JPG
Views: 238
Size:  6.5 KB

Default We'll see you at CSS bar

We are Steve and Kelly and will be at CSS Aug. 31 to Sept. 7th, so I'll keep an eye out for you! Our second time. We've travelled a great deal all over the Caribbean and lounged at CSS for the first time last August and LOVED it! It is just the most wonderful, relaxing, romantic place. I am sure you will enjoy it.
    I'll keep an eye out for you both!
    Kelly

Kelly, you guys going to CTI or CSS? Just wondering if we should look for you when we do a trading places over to CSS or at CTI.

Not sure about everyone else, but I am starting to get the fever.

T- 52,947 minutes and counting...

Down to 10 days! (or only 14,215 minutes)

we will be honeymooning Sept 6-11th cant wait! its our fist time in Jamaica!