Thread: Nightlife

Default Nightlife

I am planning my wedding at Couples Negril. We are trying decide what evening to get married based on upon the nightlife that night. We love to dance to hip hop. Are there nights where the resort has dancing to hip hop? Thanks so much! if not, what is the best night for dancing kinda of receptions style. Thanks for the help.

Monday, Wednesday or Friday nights are when they plan a good mix of dance music in the piano bar. They usually get started around 10:30. Check out the activity list under the Couples Negril tab.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

so the beach party night is not good for dancing and nightlife because we were thinking Thursday? But now maybe wednesday because of nightlife.. help

I would not describe the beach party music as hip hop.
    The activity sheet does change from time to time (every 4-6 months or so) and the March activity sheet was definitely different from the list posted here under the Couple Negril tab, but here is what was listed in March:

• Sun 10:00pm Krazy Karaoke... Piano Bar
    • Mon 9:30pm Reggae Dancehall Party, Piano Bar
    • Tue 10:00pm Piano Bar Sing A Long... Piano Bar
    • Wed 9:30pm Dance Party.... Piano Bar
    • Thur 10 00pm Piano Bar Sing-A-Long...Piano Bar
    • Fri 10:00pm piano Bar Sing-a-long...Piano Bar
    • Sat 9:30pm The Ultimate dance Party…Piano Bar

There is usually some musical entertainment at the main stage at Cassava restaurant as well, but one of the piano bar activities is probably more suited to what you're after. The level of participation and atmosphere depends on the guests that week, of course. Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday at the piano bar is probably the closest to hip hop nightlife.

Here is a link to a post with the entire activity sheet from March.
    http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=7258