Default Special Evening Activities/Dinners at CSA?

Can any recent CSA travellers tell me the schedule of any weekly dinners currently being held? I found this schedule on Delta's site:
    •Monday - Manager's cocktail party and repeat guest dinner party
    •Wedensday - Honeymooners party
    •Friday - Shipwreck beach party
    •Saturday - Lobster night

We were thinking of a Fri to Sat trip (8 days) in Oct, but might switch our departure since we probably don't need to do the beach party twice.

Also, do any/all of the other restaurants close the nights they do any of these activities? If I recall from our trip to CSS 3 years ago, this was the case the night of the beach party and another gala event.

Thanks!

I was there last November and the activities you listed are very close to the same as when we were there. The only night I remember the restaurants being closed was on Friday for the Beach party. Otherwise, they were open.

Hope that helps and have a fabulous time.

No worries, we have been there 4 times now, and have 0 trips to the beach party. You can have dinner at patois or feathers that night.

Monday is also the International Dinner held at the Palms. They set up food stations with different country themes. It is always a very nice event.

Patois is closed Monday night because the repeaters dinner is held there. I believe the Palms and Lemongrass are both closed Friday night because of the beach party.