Default Question about return trip to airport from CTI

Hubby just booked us for CTI, WOOHOO He booked us on a return flight in the afternoon (3:30)so that we enjoy one last morning. From what I have read the bus back to the airport leaves CTI about 4 hours before your flight. My concern/question now is....... There are two earlier flights that morning, will I be put on the bus back to the airport with those and have a LONG wait for my flight or do they run buses back to the airport in intervals?

They run transportation all day and night You have to figure 4 to 5 hours prior to your flight that you will leave the hotel.
    If you want to leave later you can sign a release not holding Couples responible if you don't make your flight.
    I would not chance it Spend the extra time shopping and eating a meal at the airport before you board your flight.

I was guessing that we would have to leave the resort somewhere between 10:00-11:00. I was just hoping that I wouldn't been sent from the resort at 8:00 and with the earlier folks.

So what kind of meal and shopping can I do at the airport? Very interested that now.

My guess is you'd be leaving around 11:00 too. They have SOOO many shuttles. You will not be put on a real early shuttle. Lots of shops in the airport. Food is your usual type.

Quote Originally Posted by carrollbaskets View Post
    I was guessing that we would have to leave the resort somewhere between 10:00-11:00. I was just hoping that I wouldn't been sent from the resort at 8:00 and with the earlier folks.

So what kind of meal and shopping can I do at the airport? Very interested that now.
    You can shop for suveniers at the airport. We buy our Rum at the duty free shop there. It is packed for carry on for the first leg then we repack after clearing customs for the second leg of our journey.

They have a Wendy's, Margaritaville and Cool Runnings. They used to have a Dominos, but I think it had closed when we were there in July. They also have the "typical" newstands with magazines, and trinkets and a couple of bars. Beleive me by the time you get checked in, clear immigrations, then security, grab a bite to eat, pick up the rum, your time at the airport will fly by.
    Vicky

At the airport they have many themed rest. such as Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville & a Harley Davidson Cafe. The shopping is as good or better then in any of the towns with very similiar pricing

There is pretty good duty free shopping at the airport. I always wait and buy my rum cream at the airport. The rest is typical t-shirts and trinkets. They do have a Margaritaville at the airport as well as a sports bar, Cool Runnings. The pizza and burgers there are ok, and it a good place to have one last red stripe.