Hybrid View

Default Room Difference CTI

Hello. My husband and I are taking our late honeymoon (married 2 years) to CTI Sept 11-15. I was wondering does anyone know the difference between the Ocean Jr. Suite and the Premier Ocean Room? The pictures on the website look that same.

I also heard that sometimes you can request room upgrades? What are the stipulations on that? Or is this just a myth?

Thanks!
    La-Kesha
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; August 18th, 2010 at 08:49 AM.

Ocean Jr suite has the minibar and fridge.

Only the suites come with minibars and fridges. I don't know how important that is to u but, my husband & I choose the ocean jr suite just for those 2 reasons. We don't want to carry a lot of stuff to the room and we like to sit on the balcony & have a few drinks. We will be celebrating our 10yr anniversary next year at the same time that u r going this year. What is your actual anniversary date? Ours is 9/15 so we will b celebrating 9 yrs next month @ home and 10 yrs next year @CTI. We will b having many drinks!!!!!

Congrats La-Kesha! Not really familiar with the rooms, but I will be there the same time you are as the visiting fitness instructor for the week so please say hi!

Room upgrades are given to Romance Rewards members who have reached the Passionate Level if they are available. We are at PL and there have not been upgrades available.
    Vicky

Thanks everyone for the responses. @spice505, our actual anniversary is 9/13. I'm, looking forward to the many drinks. lol. @ thefitone, we will see you there!

Default Tomorrow!!!

We'll be there tomorrow afternoon through the morning of the 15th. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

My_AZ

we'll be there the 11th through the 18th celebrating our 10th anniversary on the 17th!! Can't wait!! Hope to meet you all!
    Holly & Steve