Default June 25-July 2, 2011

My fiance and I will be honeymooning there at the end of June!

Beth47
    You will be leaving the day we arrive! Enjoy the honeymoon!!!

Congrats!! We will be there from June 22-29th. Very excited first timers.

Default CSA June honeymoon...

Quote Originally Posted by Beth47 View Post
    My fiance and I will be honeymooning there at the end of June!
    Hi Beth;
    We will also be honeymooning there as well.. We will be there 6-23-11 thru 7-1-11.. We are getting married on the 27th.. Will be our first time there.. Let us know what day you are getting married on and we can take some pictures for ya'll if you like.. I'm posting a picture so anyone going knows who we are.. Holler back at us... Take Care.. Dash & Sugarbritches..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hope it okay, I am adding you to our list of who is going in June to CSA.

My new husband and I will also be there from 6/24-7/1. This is our first time at an all inclusive and our first time in Jamaica. Yay!!!

Beth 47 and Voice Angel: (and Mrs. H) My husband and I got married on the beach at CSS last October we are returning June 25 - July 2. I can't wait it was the beach getaway ever. And our beach wedding was just PERFECT. We should plan an meet and greet! Or if someone has planned one please Add us.!

Dan and Cindy 10/5/10 Negril Jamaica.

Quote Originally Posted by DanandCindy View Post
    Beth 47 and Voice Angel: (and Mrs. H) My husband and I got married on the beach at CSS last October we are returning June 25 - July 2. I can't wait it was the beach getaway ever. And our beach wedding was just PERFECT. We should plan an meet and greet! Or if someone has planned one please Add us.!

Dan and Cindy 10/5/10 Negril Jamaica.
    We just got married on 10/2/10. How cool!!!

Default Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.H View Post
    We just got married on 10/2/10. How cool!!!
    We can all celebrate our anniversary Early since we will be at CSA.

Does anyone know the weather high's in later June? I am sure not as pleasant as October but its a trade off with Hurricane season ~from South Louisiana!

We will be at CSA from Jun 24 to Jun 30. Last time we were at CN was Feb 2008. Also curious about the June weather.

Default June 21-28

Hi!
    We will be there June 21-28 celebrating our 13th Wedding Anniversary!
    Cannot wait to meet everyone.
    Jim and Shelly

Hi All,

Kevin and Becky from the UK. 25th June to 30th
    1st time staying at CSA, visited a few times during the 18 trips to CN. Been to CSS too. Looking forward to making a whole bunch new friends as well as spotting a few old ones who moved to work at CSA from CN.

Hi Cindy. I have not been on in a while because I became totally obsessed with the site. Adding anxious feelings I did not need before a much anticipated vacation. Congrats on your wedding!!! Hope you two are enjoying married life. I would surely be interested in meeting up.

My wife and I will be there from June 26-July 2 with my wife's best friend and her husband! This is our second trip to CSA. We were there in June last year also and the weather was GREAT! Only rained one day for more then 30 min and it was only a couple of hours that day. Hoping to that Ruel and Horatio are still bar tending because they really took care of us last year!

We actually got married April 9, but are honeymooning in June. We can definitely do pictures for your ceremony if you want! Our first time as well, we are SOOOO excited!!!