Thread: CTI- the island

Default CTI- the island

so I know that there is an Au Naturel are but can you still go over if your not gonna partake in Au Naturel?

From the FAQs:

Can we suntan in the buff, and do you have to be totally nude?

Couples Tower Isle has a private "Au Natural" island for just this. We will transport guests who wish to suntan au natural on a small boat to the island. The island has a bar and a small pool. The island is open for au natural sunbathing from 9am to 4pm. Days that Couples Tower Isle does not host on Isle wedding guest will be able to enjoy it until 5pm.

All au natural areas are NOT clothing optional therefore no clothing is allowed.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by gpcvacation View Post
    so I know that there is an Au Naturel are but can you still go over if your not gonna partake in Au Naturel?
    Nope. If you're lucky, you may catch someone going to stock the bar and clean the pool, and hitch a ride to check it out, but you can't stay past "opening" time.

Not unless you arrange with the boat to take you over early before it opens.

No. Au Naturel at the Couples resorts means that EVERYONE must be Au Naturel. They will take you over to the island, but if you don't partake soon after arriving, you will be asked to leave

I guess you could go over walk around the island once and go right back to the dock and say you decided you couldn't do AN, but that is not in anyway in the spirit of the island.

If you go want to see the island, why not go, find a quiet spot and give it a try. That would be more in the spirit of the island, and you never know, you may like it!

ENJOY!!!