Default bar at the AN beach in Negril

I made another post but should have asked in this area. We are going to CN Nov 9th and enjoy the AN beach. We went to CSS and there was an abundance of amenities right there. Pool with swim up bar, jacuzzi and a nice lunch area so we could eat and drink right on the beach. I have heard CN is set up different with only a jacuzzi which is fine since the ocean is there. CSS had the cold river and rocks flowing into it so it was more pleasant going in to the pool. I havent heard any mention of a bar or any other amenities on the each. I am hoping that we dont have to dress and walk far for a drink or a refill. Anyone know what is actually on the AN each?
    I know the beach is public and not isolated like CSS and that doesnt matter. Just worried about being comfortable with a bar near by

The AN side at CN has a bar. When we were there in July, it opened at 10 am but we were usually there much earlier than that. Therefore, we packed a couple of waters and sodas from our room to keep us cool until the bar opened at 10.

Meisha is a great bartender at the AN beach bar at CN. She will keep you happy and fulfilled. It's just a short walk past the seagrapes tree. How I miss that tree!

Bilkat

At CN there is a small bar at the back of the AN section, we were there a couple of years ago and ther service was great. You don't have to get dressed to get yourselves a drink! Enjoy your visit!

CN has a small bar, with full drink service from approximately 9AM to 5PM. The bartender will take a break at lunch (to help with lunch at the dining room) and during that time it is self-service. And no, you don't have to get dressed to get a drink at the bar, no problem. There is no food provided.

you can get chicken and meat pockets at the AN bar now. Was kinda nice to get a snack along with the drinks

you can get chicken and meat pockets at the AN bar now. Was kinda nice to get a snack along with the drinks

like hot pockets? any good?

Anyone remember when it was just a cooler filled with beer and soda that they would put in the middle of the a/n beach every morning?
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).