Thread: Internet Access

Hybrid View

Default Internet Access

Does anyone know if the rooms have internet access. Unfortunately part of this wonderful vacation has to be spent working and I was not sure if I would have access in my room or if I had to go to the Internet Cafe?

At CN you are able to have internet in our rooms via WIFI or our own broad band card. The internet cafe is never busy so you have access through that as well. No problems - we had to do the same thing but its so much nicer working from Jamaica
    Dorothy & James - Delaware

On the chance you mean CN, most rooms appear to have fairly good WiFi coverage.

Oddly enough we cold get coverage even on the beach, while the Beachgrill area coverage was worse (despite being much closer to the router I could see). I have seen others connecting at the Beachgrill in the past, so it may have been something odd going on during our most recent stay.

Which resort??
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

I think it depends on what resort you are at. I hear at CN that it should work in your room.

Default internet

We had wi-fi in our room at CSS too. Sometimes the service was a little spotty, but most of the time it was fine. WE were in G block - ocean suite.

we are using it now at CSS and it has worked fine so far, quick connection and no problems.
    Last edited by 2MuchFuninTX; August 19th, 2010 at 07:21 AM.

Default CSA - Yes

We were able to get good signal in our room both times we were at CSA

If you don't want to bring your laptop, does anyone know what the charge is to use the computers at the internet cafe? Will be staying at CSS. Three more days till paradise

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovetheislands View Post
    If you don't want to bring your laptop, does anyone know what the charge is to use the computers at the internet cafe? Will be staying at CSS. Three more days till paradise

Thanks
    It is free...

Lovetheislands, no charge for the internet at Couples. All inclusive including the internet. just get the wifi logon and password when you check in if you bring your own device or use the internet lounge when you want.

Randy

Free internet access on the computers by the lobby. I believe there were 4 computers when we were there, and never had to wait to use one.

Lovetheislands- free all inclusive, remember? They are right around the corner when you check in at CSS
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

lovetheislands - they didn't charge to use the computers at the internet cafe at CSA, and I assume that's standard at all of the resorts. This was a big convenience, because all we used it for was to check email back home and print out our departure flight stuff.

Is there free internet at csa????? someone told me it was a 60 dollar charge????? can anyone please fill me in. be there in 3 days,let the party begin.

There is no charge for Internet access at any Couples resort. Whoever is telling you that there is a charge must be confusing Couples with another hotel

I used wifi on my iPad everywhere at CN. I was able to Skype from the beach, the pool bar, our room and everywhere in between!