Default Champagne or Sparkling? Captain Morgan?

We are arriving to CSS on Saturday, June 25!! Just curious to know if champagne or sparkling is readily available like beer or wine or if that is an extra cost? Also my husband likes a beer and a shot of the captain or captain and cola. Is Captain Morgan available or another spiced rum? This is our first time, I keep seeing so many posts about how great CTI is...I hope we didnt make the wrong selection with CSS..I compared them and wanted quiet, serene and romantic....Thanks! Diane

Noooo Capatain! Appleton, mon. You'll never look back.

Sparkling wine is readily available from all the bars and room service to. Not sure about Capt. Morgan but they will have a spiced rum on hand. You have chosen the perfect resort in CSS if romantic is what you are looking for. It's absolutely the MOST romantic Couples resort of the four by FAR!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

You did not make a mistake choosing CSS. We have been there 10X+. Champagne is readily available at all times at no extra cost. Last year the had Capt. Morgan at the baloon bar. Have no worries you will love CSS. If you have any other concerns I will try and ans. them.

Denise

CSS was great. We were there in December 08, and loved it. My SO and I are trying to find the finances to go back this year. Yes they have plenty of rum. Tom is also a Captain Morgan drinker, and he was plenty satisfied with the rum they have. I believe it is Appleton. They also have sparkling. We don't drink much wine or champagne, but we had it with most of our suppers. Drank other things during the day, but I think it is also available then. Go and enjoy. It is really a great time.
    Linda

Try the Appleton, or even Corcuba rum. We actually like Corcuba better last time, and even brought a bottle home with us.

Thanks for all your answers--I feel better..by the way, no one picked up on my typo--i wrote I was arriving JUNE 25 and leaving August 2--I wish **sigh** it should have read JULY 25. See you all then!!!