Default Frank & Jannetta

here are some of our pictures from our wedding at Sans Souci 8/9/10 we used the resort photographer if you would like to see more pls e-mail me at cmwj4@aol.com or add this e-mail to facebook and I can let you see my photos

Janet
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Cute couple. The pics are beautiful. Thxs for sharing!

beautiful pictures!

Ok I think I finally have it done right to view the quality got a bit messed up when I compressed it its a bit blurry in a few spots from what I watched but I will try to tweak as we go I think you can even click on HD quality to make it a bit better anywho its about 28 minutes long and broke into 2 parts so make sure to watch part 1 then part 2 also I have alot more pics on her as well if you want to take a look see thru them just remember this is a work in progress still yet so its not complete the pass word is couples which is the resort we stayed at. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do

http://frankjannettamarriedinjamaica...y.com/pictures

How beautiful! I just watched everything and looked at all of the pictures! What package did you purchase? A DVD and how many pictures? That is the wedding we are planning two months from today. gazebo, sand ceremony, purple flowers... How awesome!

we did the 24 and dvd package but ended up getting a few more pics that we could not live without so many good ones ya know and we were extremeley pleased with our whole wedding experiance from start to finish no regrets what so ever using the resort photographer we got a hour of service from him and his talents with now a lifetime of memories

Quote Originally Posted by Janbme View Post
    we did the 24 and dvd package but ended up getting a few more pics that we could not live without so many good ones ya know and we were extremeley pleased with our whole wedding experiance from start to finish no regrets what so ever using the resort photographer we got a hour of service from him and his talents with now a lifetime of memories
    So who did the dvd? Another resort employee? You were able to purchase photos singly after the package? Were they expensive where it would pay to move up to the 36 photos? I can't wait to show my fiance your dvd! Thanks again for sharing! 51 days!

Thanks for sharing. Gorgeous pics.

thanks so much for sharing your video it is beautiful!