Default Cn booked-47 days!!!

We are Couples Newbies and FINALLY got our vacation booked! We're at CN October 3-9! It's finally a REALITY! I can't wait!!!!!!! Now I have 47 days to get even MORE excited and neurotic tracking down every single piece of info available and packing! WOO-HOO!!!

Congratulations and be prepared for the best time of your life!

Be excited, be VERY excited !!!

OMG, you will have such a great time!! My husband and I will be going to CN for the fifth time next year in March. We love this place so much we would never think to go any place else. The food is to die for, I always gain at least 6 pounds!! The entertainment is really good to. You can participate as much as you want, or, just sit back and watch everyone else. We love love love swimming at night in the pools!! We are the only ones in it. The beach is our favorite place. we get there a round 10:00am. No problems getting any place you want. You may have to move some loungers around, no biggie. We like being closer to the water. If you dont like being approached by the locals with ciiiigarets, clothes and the local musicians then dont get to close to the water. I happen to love them!!! At night the bars are pretty busy but, not too busy to get a drink. Its a good time to meet people. We love all the restaurants. My favorite is Otehiete. The atmosphere in that restaurant is so romantic!!! We were able to eat there twice this past April. My husband loves the Lychee. I love the Lychee martinis!!! The food is good. Just try it if possible!

We were just talking about CN. Like I said we have been there 4 times. We booked our 5th trip for March. I can remember being upset a few times because I had to back to the room for something I had forgotten. JEEEEZE, when I look back that was reallly stupid. I will never ever complain about going back to our amazing room for something I forgot. I guess I am saying live and cherish every moment while you are there.
    One Love,
    Mya

Quote Originally Posted by Cgillbsgal06 View Post
    We are Couples Newbies and FINALLY got our vacation booked! We're at CN October 3-9! It's finally a REALITY! I can't wait!!!!!!! Now I have 47 days to get even MORE excited and neurotic tracking down every single piece of info available and packing! WOO-HOO!!!

We are also Couples Newbies and we will be there October 2-9. We are renewing our vows for our 10th Anniversary on the 5th, so excited. We should look each other up. We can't wait and are counting down the days.

Vince & Robyn

Nick,Jim, JJ and I will arrive on the 8th. Hope to meet you guys at the swim-up bar!

Hubby and I are going to CN the week of Sept. 12 for our wedding anniverary. CAN'T WAIT. We are Couples Newbies and are looking forward to our trip.

Hey Everyone -- we will be there too -- 10/4 to 10/11! Dawn & Frank