Default info re: SN please - unclear on map how an and textile beach separated

does anyone have pics? NO i'm not looking for nekkid pics (though they're fun to look at! lol).... but pics of the beach/separation/etc.

at a min a description of where to look on the CN map on the couples website so we can visualize

thanks!

Go to the map/panoramic view for CN. The a/n beach is separated from the room blocks and main beach by a horseshoe shaped hedge that, on the map, is right in front of the natural plunge pool and the deluxe beachfront room.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

The horseshoe shaped area defined by the hedges and the fence, that's the AN beach area. The bar hut is in the back right area of the AN beach. You can see several seagrape trees that provide shade. It's our little piece of paradise!!! 243 days until we're home again.

ENJOY!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The AN secton at CN is surrounded by a privacy hedge. It's on the far left side of the beach as you look toward the ocean.

Bilkat

10 days until nekkid again! First trip to CN. Can't wait!!

People can still walk along the beach, ( as you can see in the picture, until they reach the property line of I believe Grand Lido). Just listen for the necks snapping as they walk by the AN section LOL. When my wife and I were there several years ago, there was a guy who planted himself on a lounge under the smaller group of trees you see in the forground closest to the beach. He just sat there and let it "all hang out". Once the gawkers got a load of him, they quickly turned their heads either back to the ocean or straight ahead. He protected everyone else in the nude section! I can't think of the word for that, but I believe there is a sports or military term for the "distraction guy" but I'm having a senior moment and can't think of it right now... Is it decoy???

Quote Originally Posted by mr2cool96 View Post
    People can still walk along the beach, ( as you can see in the picture, until they reach the property line of I believe Grand Lido). Just listen for the necks snapping as they walk by the AN section LOL. When my wife and I were there several years ago, there was a guy who planted himself on a lounge under the smaller group of trees you see in the forground closest to the beach. He just sat there and let it "all hang out". Once the gawkers got a load of him, they quickly turned their heads either back to the ocean or straight ahead. He protected everyone else in the nude section! I can't think of the word for that, but I believe there is a sports or military term for the "distraction guy" but I'm having a senior moment and can't think of it right now... Is it decoy???
    That would be a "strategic distraction" and good for him!

The AN section is so deep you can choose almost complete seclusion back by the hot tub / hedge, or stay near the waters edge. Most folks congregate wherever they are most comfortable...