Default CSA Sept-Oct Check in time

There are only 41 Days left till Kim and I arrive for our Honeymoon.
    We have already set the date and Time to meet at the Swim up Bar which is set for Thursday Afternoon September 23rd at 2:30 in the Afternoon. Hoping everyone can make it then. Lot's of drinks and congrats to all who are celebrating Weddings, honeymoons and anniversaries. Hope we make lifelong friends we can see outside of Jamaica as well.

Kevin & Kim
    (Early 40's)
    Wedding: 9-25-10
    Arrive CSA: 9-27-10

See you all very soon....

Congrats on the honeymoon, my fiance and I will be there the 20th through the 27th of September celebrating our honeymoon......

Kevin and Kim,
    I think you put the wrong date. It should be Thursday September, 30th. Right? I just checked the other thread and you wrote the 30th at 2:30. I hope it's the 30th because we can't wait to meet some people for drinks. Really we can't wait to go to paradise and get away from the daily grind. Let me know what's up.
    Thanks,
    Margi

Default Meet Up

Margi, your correct, I guess I didn't read the date I wrote down. It is Thursday the 30th at 2:30.. Can't believe I made that mistake...lol..Only 35 more days till we arrive...YEAH!!!

I know! I kept rereading it thinking I was seeing something wrong. And then I went back to check on the previous posts. Can't wait to meet you guys. It is right around the corner. YIPEE!

Default Honeymoon TOO!!

Quote Originally Posted by michiganwoman98 View Post
    Congrats on the honeymoon, my fiance and I will be there the 20th through the 27th of September celebrating our honeymoon......
    Hi michiganwoman my fiance and I will be there for our honeymoon too...Sept. 21st-28th.We are from Iowa,this is our first trip tp Jamaica and couples resorts!! Can't wait!! Hope to meet you two at some piont of the trip. Our last name is Valentine and we are staying in an oceanfront verandah suite. We will try to find you!